We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on user interface designs across our enterprise business application.
You must possess a passion for great design and show an exceptional eye for detail. As a UX/UI designer, you will drive and develop future enhancements to our application. We’re looking for a visually articulate designer capable of communicating ideas through compelling, high-fidelity illustrations that integrate textual descriptions seamlessly.
You will work closely with several different cross-functional teams. The ideal person should be passionate about user-centric design principles and visual design and motivated to work in a small team, building innovative applications that users love.
- Provide creative input across our projects
- Work as part of the wider UX team on strategy, ideas, and execution
- Implement functional ideas, use cases, and user stories into prototypes
- Design low and high-fidelity design solutions for various user interfaces
- Work collaboratively with product managers, developers, and QA engineers
- Bachelors Degree in Arts, Design, UX, Human Factors or related field
- 4+ years UX/UI experience
- Strong understanding of UX/UI process
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Visio
- Expertise in creating user interaction, screen design, icons
- Experience of native mobile design
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested in this position? Email your resume, cover letter, and applicable material to firstname.lastname@example.org.