The Technical Architect role involves influencing and leading the architecture of Java Enterprise Applications. This role will work cross-functionally with UI/UX designers, software engineers, and product design team to architect the application, which can be hosted on private and/or public cloud or SaaS. This role will also assist the technical team in defining and monitoring adherence to architectural standards.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to play a key role in building and providing top notch applications on a scalable SaaS platform that helps retailer and supplier communities, then Bamboo Rose is the place for you.
- Architect scalable enterprise applications on JEE platform
- Drive system design for multiple or single system
- Influence, mentor, and guide the development of applications for online Marketplace, where solutions can be delivered on SaaS platform or private cloud
- Design and develop high-quality software systems using best practices
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of architecture
- Assess and develop plans as needed to integrate third-party tools, add-ons, and interfaces that strengthen our solutions
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering required
- 8+ years of software design and development experience
- 3-5 years of experience architecting scalable Java Enterprise applications
- 3-5 years of experience with high traffic SAAS web applications in multi-tenant architecture
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
- Exposure to performance tuning and resolving production issues
- Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues
- Experience with Solr engine is plus
- Working knowledge of the retail industry will be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to high-volume, data-driven applications will be a plus
- Prior product development experience is a plus
- Must be fun loving with a high-energy, can-do attitude to help solve complex problems and scale with a fast-growing application
Interested in this position? Email your resume, cover letter, and applicable material to email@example.com.