The Senior Implementation Consultant will partner with Bamboo Roses’ customer key business users and IT organizations to design and implement value-added business solutions.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide Bamboo Rose software expertise to customers and implementation partners.
- Provide best-practice input in the definition of customer’s “to-be” business processes.
- Prepare for and conduct conference room pilots for customers, demonstrating the capabilities of the Bamboo Rose product suite.
- Configure our multi-enterprise product and supply chain platform to support the customer’s business processes.
- Work closely with customer and implementation partner team members in the definition and execution of test scripts.
- Monitor project progress relative to assigned tasks and communicate progress regularly to Bamboo Rose team or implementation partner project manager.
- Work with Bamboo Rose design, development and quality assurance teams to ensure the customer’s software solution needs are met.
- Prepare process, installation, operating procedure and user/trainer training documentation.
- Support the delivery of end user and train-the-trainer training sessions.
- Update and maintain project documentation and project folders in a timely manner.
- Develop relationships with clients and internal resources.
- Accurate and timely administrative reporting (time, forecasts)
- Track and maintain required billability % and proactively address issues with reporting manager.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years system implementation experience within the supply chain arena
- Retail/consumer products experience (business or information technology)
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively at all organizational levels
- Strong and demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to travel up to four days/week