Role, Responsibilities & Desired Qualifications:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to support Bamboo Rose’s global sales and marketing teams. This person is key to our sales and marketing programs and plays a critical role in the organization.
This person will support a team of highly motivated and productive sales executives, marketing professionals, and business development representatives. The mission of this key team member is: to provide the sales and marketing teams with amazing support for continuing market dominance and continue to propel revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a hands on individual who manages salesforce and sales systems essential to sales force productivity. This person will own sales system administration.
The role is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned portion of the sales organization. Reporting to the SVP, Global Sales, this role also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Owns the Salesforce.com administrator role. Monitor sales organizations compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Implements and enables sales technology stack. Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within Bamboo Rose.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce Administration for SaaS companies
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Operations in SaaS environment
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce and some experience working with marketing automation software (ParDot preferred)
- Strong problem solver with the ability to handle very detailed and interrelated projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Leadership potential and team player
- Strong presentation skills