Bamboo Rose is the leading multi-enterprise product and supply chain platform that connects the retail community, helping retailers and suppliers bring great products to market faster, more efficiently, and at higher margins.
Our Multi-Enterprise platform simplifies the product creation and delivery process by combining a digital Marketplace, PLM, Sourcing, PO Management, GTM, and Financing solutions, all supported by intelligent engines for optimization, costing, and scheduling. Bamboo Rose serves over 250K user members across 85 major retailers, 400 brands, and 35,000 suppliers and service providers as they discover, develop, and deliver products at digital speed.
Due to recent success, we have launched multiple searches to continue growing our sales team and expand our footprint. We’re actively adding Sales Directors across North America.
This role is responsible for sales to named accounts and/or geographic area. It’s an exciting role, integral to scaling our business and driving revenue growth. The ideal person must demonstrate deep business understanding of the retail industry vertical and possess a track record of success selling enterprise business applications. This position will take part in identifying salient market segments for Bamboo Rose, lead the effort in introducing our solution, and guide the sales process to successful closure. This position is an excellent opportunity to help further build and grow a global enterprise software organization. This position can be located remotely within territory.
Key Functions and Requirements:
- Profile and secure access to C-level executives and senior management within target organizations
- Deliver compelling value propositions to executive leadership teams of some of the largest and well-known retailers in the world
- Portray value propositions in business retail and technology terms
- Drive sales processes from prospecting phase to successful closure
- Demonstrate powerbase selling techniques and develop appropriate sales strategies and activities to ensure successful and efficient sales campaigns
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant experience and track-record of success selling large-scale enterprise business software to tier I retailers
- Consultative sales process
- Knowledge of the retail sector specifically PLM, sourcing, and/or supply chain
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
Interested in this position? Email your resume, cover letter, and applicable material to firstname.lastname@example.org.