Our team is looking for an iOS Developer who is self-directed and passionate about innovation and mobile technologies. Ideally, you have experience in building a native iOS app, enjoy working with talented folks, and love a good technical challenge.
- Develop features for our mobile app, utilized by some of the largest retailers in the world
- Collaborate with the design team to implement a brilliant mobile user experience
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to analyze user needs and business requirements
- Add new features into existing Android offerings by working closely on a cross-functional team, including other developers, designers, project managers, and QA
- Profile and improve app performance
- Leverage modern architectural patterns to deliver new features
- Contribute to code quality by writing unit, UI, and integration tests
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience in engineering, releasing, and supporting iOS applications
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Interested in this position? Email your resume, cover letter, and applicable material to email@example.com.