Bamboo Rose is seeking an experienced and motivated Email Marketing Specialist to support our continued revenue growth. This is a key role to help expand our efforts in generating and nurturing leads for sales pipeline acceleration.
The ideal candidate is highly experienced in using Pardot and Salesforce.com and has experience scheduling, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for the strategic operation of Pardot, including list building and segmentation, email communications, nurturing, A/B testing, and integration with Salesforce.
If you love to create and manage campaigns that convert leads, this role is for you. You must also have a passion for setting goals, tracking metrics, creating effective campaigns, communicating results, and optimizing campaigns for better performance.
- Day-to-day management of Pardot, including email campaigns, automations, drip campaigns, targeted prospecting emails, reporting, CRM integration, monitoring, and reporting
- Develop an email marketing calendar that’s aligned with sales and marketing goals
- Deliver and execute analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation, and CRM integration
- Build Pardot and Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide visibility into results, measure effectiveness, and provide alternate strategies if needed
- Track KPIs per campaign, including open rates, click-through rates, unsubs, and trends on a monthly/quarterly bases
- Consistently monitor and maintain data quality in Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve Pardot performance and automation
- Maintain and create best practices for naming conventions, list imports/management, campaigns, scoring, and completion actions
- Create standardized templates that both appeal to prospects and make your job more efficient
- Assist in creating and documenting Pardot best practices and training material
- Bachelor’s degree required: Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Pardot certification preferred
- Experience with Pardot and Saleforce.com a must
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in list management and segmentation a must
- Experience in drip programs (Engagement Studio) a must
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Highly curious, motivated, and creative – loves to work in a collaborative team environment
- Solid organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written (proofreading) and verbal communication skills
Interested in this position? Email your resume, cover letter, and applicable material to email@example.com.