Bamboo Rose is seeking an experienced and motivated Email Marketing Specialist to support our continued revenue growth. This is a key role to help expand our efforts in generating and nurturing leads for sales pipeline acceleration.
The ideal candidate is a Pardot and Salesforce.com power user and has experience scheduling, executing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for the strategic operation of Pardot including list building and segmentation, email communications, nurturing, A/B testing, and integration with Salesforce.
If you love to create and manage campaigns to warm and convert leads, this role is for you. You must also have a passion for setting goals, tracking metrics and campaign effectiveness, communicating results and optimizing campaigns for better performance.
Salesforce/Pardot experience is a must.
- Day-to-day management of Pardot including: email campaigns, automations, drip campaigns, targeted prospecting emails, reporting, CRM integration, monitoring, and reporting
- Develop an email marketing calendar that is aligned with sales and marketing goals
- Deliver and execute analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation, and CRM integration
- Build Pardot and Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide visibility into results to measure effectiveness and provide alternate strategies
- Track KPIs per campaign, including, open rates, click-through rate, unsubs, and trends on a monthly/quarterly bases
- Consistently monitor and maintain data quality in Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve Pardot performance and automation
- Maintain and create best practices for naming conventions, list imports/management, campaigns, scoring, and completion actions
- Create standardized templates that appeal to prospects and to make your job more efficient
- Assist in creating and documenting Pardot best practices and training material
- Bachelor’s degree required in communications, marketing, business or related field
- Pardot Certification Preferred
- Experience with Pardot and Saleforce.com a must
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in list management and segmentation a must
- Experience in drip programs (Engagement Studio) a must
- Have demonstrated capability of managing multiple/competing priorities
- Are highly curious, motivated and creative – loves to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Solid organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written (proofreading) and verbal communication skills