Bamboo Rose is looking for a Director, Customer Success to build enablement, adoption, and retention of the Marketplace platform with our retail customers. In this role, you will manage customer Marketplace engagement with retailers and their suppliers throughout the customer life cycle, from consideration and adoption of our solutions to continuing usage of our services. You’ll play a key role in creating programs designed to attract and drive retail customers to adopt the Marketplace platform. You will also build, maintain, and grow long-lasting Marketplace customer loyalty and retention.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage adoption, enablement and retention for assigned retailer and suppliers on the Marketplace
- Research, examine, and apply industry best practices for maintaining customer engagement and adoption
- Partner with Account Executive and support Account plans, including definition and support of sales activities
- Design and document business strategies used to engage customers both in person and virtually
- Innovate with new ideas to help grow and improve our relationship with current customers
- Apply solid project management skills to coordinate multiple tasks at once
- Ability to interface with customers at all levels of the organization to make recommendations which foster adoption and engagement
- Anticipate problems and recommend innovative solutions.
- Proactively manage expectations with colleagues, users, clients and partners.
- Maintain strategic relationships with client management teams to provide guidance on Industry trends, and to guide them on Retail Industry’s best practices.
- Act as a Leader, Coach, and Mentor.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree, Masters or MBA preferred
- 6+ years customer success experience
- Significant experience rolling out adoption and enablement programs in a SaaS environment
- Retail / consumer products experience (business or information technology)
- Strong executive presence and relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional team building and leadership skills
- Ability to coach, mentor and train
- Project Management expertise
- Self-starter, flexible, and have the ability to work with varying levels of management