We are looking for a Business Development Representative to support Bamboo Rose’s global sales and marketing teams. Think of this role as one-part sales, one-part marketing, and two-parts awesomeness. The mission of this key team member is: to provide the sales team with introductions to the most exciting retail accounts around the globe.
There are three primary areas this person supports: producing quality leads for the Account Executives, analyzing target business needs, and acquiring a working knowledge of the Bamboo Rose solution capabilities. This critical team member will work closely with a seasoned Account Executive to build creative and personal campaigns within key retail targets. Training and development feature heavily in this role allowing for quick progression within Bamboo Rose.
This is a position for someone who seeks an exciting, fast paced, and always moving forward team and company. You will bridge between sales and marketing each day and ensure we are making a difference in the company.
Bamboo Rose is the leading multi-enterprise product and supply chain platform connecting the retail community to help retailers and suppliers bring great products to market faster, more efficiently and at higher margins.
Our B2B platform simplifies the product creation and delivery process. It combines a digital Marketplace, PLM, Sourcing, PO Management, GTM, and Financing, all supported by intelligent engines for optimization, costing, and scheduling across the platform. Bamboo Rose serves over 250K user members across 85 major retailers, 400 brands, 35,000 suppliers and service providers as they discover, develop, and deliver products @ digital speed.
- Coordinating with sales leadership and executive management to define sales campaign initiatives
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for assigned Account Executives
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
- Analyzing target company needs, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of the complete capabilities of Bamboo Rose’s solution and the value it provides to our customers
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree; English, Business, Fashion/Retail and Marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales, sales support, or retail role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Foreign languages a plus.
- Experience with or understanding of sales tools and CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Authentically and naturally curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference