Belfast | United Kingdom
We are looking for a UX Designer to work on improving the quality and consistency of our products and help support the build out of a design team in Belfast.
You must possess a passion for user-centered design and work with a product thinking mindset. You are able to drive and develop enhancements to our products from initial analysis, user research through to ideation, concepts, prototyping and supporting the final delivery of designs.
We’re looking for a visually articulate designer who has great problem-solving skills, someone who enjoys talking to people and able to exact problems, analyze them and come up with compelling solutions and communicate them to the business and stakeholders.
You will work closely with the design team as well as several different cross-functional teams based in US and India.
The ideal person should be self-motivated leader who is a team player and happy to work in a small team.
- Research best practice design patterns and apply on to products.
- Define interaction models and flows.
- Conduct concept and usability testing to validate ideas to ensure that all visual language elements are appealing and intuitive.
- Work with design guidelines and help build out our design system.
- Make use of available customer feedback/ analytical reports to identify opportunities to improve product experience.
- Solve complex interaction challenges.
- Create modern and clean design components and interactions that meets accessibility standards.
- Research and validate designs with our users in mind.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, developers, and QA engineers
- Balance product needs and technical feasibility to build a scalable, usable system.
- Mentor and support designers and share latest emerging digital trends
- Bachelors Degree in Arts, Design, UX, Human Factors or related field
- 4+ years UX Design experience delivering digital products
- A high degree of UI craft, and a great eye for detail.
- Confidence in communicating, defending, and building consensus around design solutions.
- Ability to bring concepts to life through clickable prototypes using Figma, Sketch or equivalent tool.
- Experience designing for mobile iOS and Android is a benefit.
- Organized with strong time management skills