Test Automation Engineer
Belfast | United Kingdom
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to work closely with our development teams, maintaining high product quality.
The role will involve working alongside the development team to define test cases and test developing functionality. The focus will be on creating an automated test suite that compliments the development team’s unit tests, therefore reducing testing overhead and ensuring constant quality.
The ideal person should be passionate about maintaining high quality performance and working together as a team to ensure this is always the case.
- Work with development teams to test functionality during sprints
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans
- Define, write, and implement test cases from acceptance criteria
- Build automated test suites
- Work collaboratively with product managers, developers, and dev ops
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years test or development experience
- Interest and exposure to test automation
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with automation framework(s)
- Test or development experience on native mobile platforms