Product Manager – Food & Formulated
Boston | United States
This role will be responsible for managing the Design and Product requirements for Bamboo Rose Food & Formulated PLM including Nutrition, Formulation, and Recipe management. In this role, you will be working closely with business stakeholders in designing and delivering capabilities that support the customer business need creating value by driving the innovative development and use of technology.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Bamboo Rose development team to build a Technology Roadmap for food product lifecycle management that is influenced by the existing application portfolio, key user insights, other software partnerships and industry trends.
- Build initial Industry models for food PLM and act as the subject matter expert relating to creating/designing new attributes, assigning access, creating workflows, templates and reports.
- Define requirements for data analytics.
- Act as an advocate for Product Lifecycle Management best practices, methods, and processes across Bamboo Rose teams and customers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred
- 5+ years Product experience in Food PLM or industry experience in Food Product Development
- Strong executive presence and relationship skills
- Strong analytical, project management, interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong background in systems/software development lifecycle or strong understanding of Food or Formulated product development processes
- Ability to identify and effectively resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional team building and leadership skills
- Requires approximately 25% travel