Belfast | United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us bring innovation to market faster by leveraging automation and cutting edge development practices.
You will push the bounds of our technical operations and automate our processes. You will be able to drive our approach based on cutting edge technology. You will play a prominent role in our rapidly expanding organization. By building the right infrastructure tools, automating our application deployment pipeline, and working with the development team to help engineer great software, you’ll help accelerate our success.
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with other team members
- Understand and use best practices for deployment processes and support
- Manage production environments
- Participate in product releases and continuous integration and automated testing
- QA tasks on an agile team
- System provisioning, configuration, and deployment of Windows and Linux-based systems
- Several years’ experience in a DevOps, Test Automation, or Systems Administrator role
- Experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Practical Chef, Puppet, Docker or similar automated infrastructure deployment system experience
- Familiarity with Databases: MySQL, Oracle or postgres sql
- Programming experience (Java preferred)
- Scripting experience, i.e., Python, Linux Shell scripting
- Experience with version control, specifically Git and BitBucket
- Strong communication skills to work well in a cross-functional team of peers in product development, operations, networking, etc.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent