Business Development Representative
Boston | United States
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to support Bamboo Rose’s global sales and marketing teams. Think of this role as one part sales, one part marketing, and two parts awesomeness. The mission of this key team member is to provide the sales team with introductions to the most exciting retail accounts around the globe.
There are three primary areas this person supports: (1) producing quality leads for the account executives, (2) analyzing target business needs, and (3) acquiring a working knowledge of the Bamboo Rose solution capabilities. This critical team member will work closely with a seasoned account executive to build creative and personal campaigns within key retail targets. Training and development feature heavily in this role, allowing for quick progression within Bamboo Rose.
This is a position for someone who seeks an exciting, fast-paced, and forward-moving team and company. You will be the bridge between sales and marketing each day and ensure we are making a difference in the company.
- Coordinating with sales leadership and executive management teams to define sales campaign initiatives
- Qualify and produce quality leads for assigned account executives
- Interact by phone and email with key personnel, including C-Level executives
- Analyze target company needs, determine requirements, and ascertain potential solutions
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the complete capabilities of Bamboo Rose’s solution and the value it provides to our customers
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree: English, Business, Fashion/Retail and Marketing majors preferred
- Experience in a sales, sales support, or retail role preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong intrapersonal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Foreign languages a plus
- Experience with or understanding of sales tools and CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Authentic curiousity – you love learning and improving yourself
- A fundamental respect for integrity
- You want to make a real difference