Bamboo Rose is the leading multi-enterprise product and supply chain platform connecting the retail community to help retailers and suppliers bring great products to market faster, more efficiently and at higher margins.
Our B2B platform simplifies the product creation and delivery process. It combines a digital Marketplace, PLM, Sourcing, PO Management, GTM, and Financing, all supported by intelligent engines for optimization, costing, and scheduling across the platform. Bamboo Rose serves over 250K user members across 85 major retailers, 400 brands, 35,000 suppliers and service providers as they discover, develop, and deliver products @ digital speed.
Due to recent success, we have launched multiple searches to continue to grow our Sales team to expand our footprint. We’re actively adding a Sales Director to spearhead growth across the APAC region
This role is responsible for sales to Named Accounts and/or Geographic area. It’s an exciting role, integral to scaling our business and driving revenue growth. The ideal person must demonstrate deep business understanding of the retail industry vertical and possess a track record of success selling enterprise business applications. This position will take part in identifying salient market segments for Bamboo Rose and lead the effort to introduce our solution and guide the sales process to successful closure. This position is an excellent opportunity to help further build and grow a global enterprise software organization. This position can be located remotely within territory
Key Functions and Requirements:
- Profile and secure access to C Level executives and Senior Management within target organizations.
- Deliver compelling value proposition to executive leadership of some of the largest and well known retailers in the world.
- Ability to portray value proposition in both business/retail and technology terms.
- Drive sales process from prospecting to successful closure.
- Demonstrate powerbase selling techniques and develop appropriate sales strategies and activities to ensure successful and efficient sales campaigns.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant experience and track-record of success selling large scale enterprise business software to tier I retailers.
- Consultative sales process.
- Knowledge of the retail sector specifically PLM, sourcing, or supply chain.
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus