Bamboo Rose is officially in the Gartner Magic Quadrant!
This year, we’ve been named a Niche Player in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Multienterprise Supply Chain Business Networks, highlighting our fierce dedication to providing retailers, brands, suppliers, and their business partners with innovative solutions for today’s fast-moving consumer markets.
We’re so excited to be recognized by Gartner, the world’s leading information technology and advisory company, in a technology space that’s vital to supporting enterprises as they seek to build agility and resiliency into their organizations.
The Gartner report also emphasizes several specific strength points of the Bamboo Rose platform, including:
• Highest customer ratings for product functionality of all software vendors in the report
• Overall strength in retail supply chain
• Successful entry into food and formulation market
• Broad range of business process applications and capabilities
• Overall strength in supplier engagement and support
Bamboo Rose CEO, Sue Welch, couldn’t be happier:
“We’re thrilled to be included in Gartner’s industry-leading coverage at a time when multienterprise capability is as vital as ever to drive virtual collaboration and manage supply chain complexity.”
To access your free version of the Gartner Magic Quadrant report, click here.
To view a copy of our press release on the Gartner Magic Quadrant announcement, click here.